Mushroom Risotto with pan seared Chicken, Bruschetta and Pesto sauce

 

Italy, home to the famous pizza and pasta dishes and more. Today I took on the country’s other delicacy, mushroom risotto served with pan-seared chicken, bruschetta, and pesto sauce. I spent about 4 hours and 20 minutes in total: 2 hours and 10 minutes to prepare and cook the food, 5 minutes to clean up, 50 minutes to make the video, and 1 hour and 10 minutes to write down the recipe. Cooking the mushroom risotto wasn’t incredibly hard, but it was a battle of patience. Based on the recipe, it should’ve taken me 15-20 minutes to finish stirring the risotto with the chicken broth. 

However, it took me about an hour to finish. At that moment I wanted to increase the heat to medium-high or high, so I could finish faster. Yet, I resisted the temptation and cooked the risotto at medium heat. I kept adding a ladle of chicken stock into the risotto and stirred until there wasn't much liquid left before adding in another ladle. Therefore, I just repeated this action until there wasn't any chicken stock left. In the end, my patience paid off as the risotto tasted wonderful and had the right texture. 



  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minh's Fried Rice

Bean Thread Noodle Soup

Minh's Manhattan Clam Chowder